Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I dont know what happen

Ok I have to post some picture. I dont know what has happen Im going to set up a doctors appointment just to make sure I'm ok. SO since my last posting I have lost so much weight.

Im sad because I lost my new curves also. I didnt do anything thing different. It start about 2 to 3 weeks ago In February 2011 I went for 177 to 165 and now I'm 147. I wanted to loss weight but not all of it so. I will be going to the doctors to make sure I'm ok. Because that is to much weight to loss so fast.


The only thing I still have is my boob's I want a little curve I havent been this weight since my first year of High School and I was like 5'4 then.

Can I have a little curve back but with the flat stomach. I have to make me some clothes because all my clothes doesnt fit. I hope my metabolism has just speeded up

No comments:

Post a Comment